Saturday, October 9, 2010

back...

Hello Readers !

Im back from the short getaway..
It was fun FUN FUN !!
But as always, time flies whenever we're enjoying. :(


Please bear with me a little cos Im still resizing all the photos took at Genting.
Will upload them once they're ready :):):)



Back at Sg, and the very next day was work again.
& bcos prolly due to the change of weather & temperature, i fell sick again.

Mom brought me to chinese medical on Thur night after work cos western medicine don't seem to work for me anymore.
After feeling my pulse, the sinseh said i'm aneamic & have a relatively low blood pressure, poor gastric/digestic system & a very weak immune system :(
He prescribed me powder-like medicine which I have to mix with water to drink every twice a day & it tasted SUCKY! & the sinseh even asked if im a vegeterian cos he added turtle shell in it.
YUCKS!!
Wonder how accurate can chinese medicine be... Hmm...
But anyway, he said I need to get my system adjusted for the next 5 mnths. Just that 5 mnths & I hope by then, I'll be as fit as fiddle ! ^^ !
Btw, I've decided to rest this weekend. Not heading to work cos i deserve a good rest !
& S.shine said I'll take orders from him this weekend. haha!
Anyway,
Click on my nuffnang add for the singtel promo!
Switch to singtel & get $200 off your handset!!

No comments: