Sunday, October 10, 2010

Genting Day 1

Met up with the rest of the fav people at Golden Mile centre at abt 10 pmish on the 3oth.

Our coach left at 11pm sharp & we reached First World Hotel at 5amish on the 1st !

No pictures during the ride cos most of us simply slept throughout the 6hrs ride.
Weather was freezing when we stepped down the coach.


My teeth couldn't stop jittering and body was shivering. Though the temperature was abt 15degreeC which may be bearable for most, but trust me, the morning wind there is crazily cold ! Brrr~~



Anyway, due to bad experience the previous time I had which was to wait til only noon time for check in, we were smart enough to book an extra room for the 3oth at an additional extra cost of S$50 per room.

So we 6 manage to check in immediately that morning. Yay !!



& yes, we continue to catch our beauty sleep. Though it was kinda cramp for the 6 of us, but we were so tired that we actually KO-ed til about 10am when the guys started shaking us up..










As usual, Mili Sissi never have problems waking up in the morning despite how tired she was.

My maid kept complaining to me how diff it was to wake me up & kept praising Mili Sissi that she never have sucha problem.

Wonder how she manage to that. Gosh~





S.shine all ready, waiting for the rest to wash up.




The fog was still quite heavy even in the late morning.

Sigh...



As promised, we had MaryBrown for brunch!!

Seems like this is the standard procedure whenever im there..







Rob with his professional cam.






And after the satisfying brunch, it was alrdy abt time for us to check in to our other rooms:)
& while waiting for S.shine to prepare...



Pardon me the shag look

Was really tired after the long ride & the insufficient sleep.



saw the pink pillow behind? She's called Pinky.!

S.shine actually took it from his car, stuffed her in his bag & surprised me in the coach just for me to carry. Awww...






Mili Sissi called from the other room telling us abt the meet-up time and plans.








Finally out to play!

Wanted to hit the outdoor theme park, but sadly, weather dont do us justice. :( it was drizzling.

Hence, we decided to roam around indoor while waiting for the weather to turn better.


Ronald treated us all to this yummilicious BBQ-ed sweet potatoes.

Warm snack in the cold climate. Just nice




When the rain stops it was alrdy 3pmish.

However, though it was kinda late, we still rushed to get our tickets into the theme park & managed to play most of the rides that we planned to.









1st ride: Pirate ship



















2nd ride: Swing~~



We visited the Beryl's Chocolate Wonderland next.













& this 80% dark chocolate really tasted awful.
Im never a big fan of dark chocolate anyway.
Thank god the colleague whom I bought these chocolates for knows how to appreciate them.
She loves them!







While walking towards the next ride, we bypass-ed this really huge advertorial poster for the ride; flying coaster.
& guess what? We saw myself in that poster !!!


Actually, it wasn't me who noticed. Instead, it was the observant Mili Sissi.
Mili: *while walking towards the poster* Eh.... Michelle, this person look like you leh!
Me: "No la.. How can it be?"
As I walk over to have a closer look, I recognised the guy beside me.! It was my poly classmate, Dennis.
Me: " Eh! Ya ya! This is me! This guy beside me is Dennis. The previous time I came here was with my poly classmates!! & I took this ride twice tgr with him!"
Gosh! What a coincidence!











3rd ride: Spaceshot
Both Ronald & I gave it a miss.
Once bitten, twice shy. I've learnt my lesson the last time i sat on this ride. Got conned by Mili Sissi & the rest.







These 2 girls are really brave!












4th: Archery!






Mili all-prepared.
She looked so professional here. haha!









Instructors there to guide before playing..






















Everyone was so fascinated by this kids ride cos it's FOC!
Unlike those in Sg where we have to insert coins, this is just a start push-button & the duck will start moving..



My car's push-button was spoilt :(





















5th: Mini coaster. But no photos taken:(
6th: CorkScrew!
Since the theme park was closing, we ended the day at the theme park with this ride.















Last photo with my poster before heading off






Friendly tourists from India who wanna take photos with us
:)












Mili's "great" idea.
But I can assure it was all just an act.










Weather was almost freezing when evening falls.
The hungry 6 of us decided to settle down for hotpot instead of all those fast food.










But to our disappointment, the food there wasn't as good as we thought.
Food weren't fresh at all & not much of a variety.
I still prefer steamboat over here in Sg.


















& we ended our night with dessert as our supper.!

Baskin Robbins!!!
A must-have whenever I'm there.





Day 2 coming up next.
Stay tuned readers :)

No comments: