Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day2

Finally a day for me to keep work out of my mind, have have a good rest at home.
Wanted to have a good long sleep, but i still woke up at 7am.

Had a good yet unhealthy breakfast! 3 pieces of curry puffs! God! 2 sardines and 1 potato with a glass of power veggie fruit juice, hoping that it'll wash off the oil tt i just consumed.
heh!

Anyway, now that i've satisfy my stomach, i finally had time to sit down at my comfy sofa to blog and continue with my short getaway day2!

For the 2 nights there, S.shine was always the one setting his own alarm just to wake me up for me to prepare while he goes back for more sleep as I always take more than 30mins in the bathroom while he takes only 10!
Men oh men~ Sometimes I really wonder, did they even really had a good & clean bath? I can't even finish washing my face, brushing my teeth within 5 mins!

But anyway, S.shine always make me feel so princess, doing all the things that a woman shld do.



While waiting for S.shine..


After we're done, we met the rest at the hotel's restaurant for breakfast buffet.!
I love breakfast! Heavy one! Not only does it gives me energy for the rest of the day, it also helps to stimulate metabolism rate!

The most imprt meal of the day!

Look at the amt of food on our table?
I swear I had more than my stomach could take. Yums!






Next up, as plan, we head to the bus terminal to get tickets for the bus ride down to KL!
Tickets per head (one-way trip) is RM6.60 & the converted amt is only S$2.80 !
Mad cheap right?

However, the bus journey takes about an hour & the ride was quite bumpy cos M'sian drivers are very reckless.

Besides bus rides, there's cable car which brings u down the hill, & from there u can switch to a bus/taxi, or alternatively, just taxi straight down which takes abt 40mins.

Taxi drivers can be seen at the terminal trying to poach customers to take their ride. & they charged RM120(cheapest) for one-way!
So we did our math and still stick with our decision to take the bus.






& the bus finally arrived!
If i remember correctly, there's a bus every other 30mins.




The bus is kust like the SBSTransit buses in Sg where passengers can press the doorbell and alight at their desired destination.
Our destination is the last stop, which is also the bus terminal. & lucky us, almost all the passengers are also alighting at the terminal which made our journey a smooth and fast one,

After 65mins, e finally reached!
& we proceed to the nearest monorail station just right beside the bus terminal.


Can't really remember how much the monorail ride cost.
Guess it's RM2.30 per ride.

We were heading for Sungei Wang, the shopping paradise located at Bukit Bintang station .


Waiting for the monorail..



And finally!
It's like our LRT in SG!
But the only difference is that there's drivers in the monorail.







10mins and we finally reached SungeiWang plaza!

And lucky for the girls, it's shopping time! Didn't have any chances to take photos of the place cos we were busy shopping.






Stop by for bubble tea!

Rm2.50 per cup = S$1.10 !




The busy street with complicated people outside.
Had bad experience with some little young gangsters there which i don't wish to explain further.
Simply childish!




Plan to have A&W for dinner, but our beloved Mili Sissi had cravings for chinese food, so after searching high and low, we decided to settled down at a taiwanese cafe-like restaurant.
A quick dinner as we it was getting late and we need to be in time for the last bus.



& bcos Urania haven't had enough of shopping, tgr with rob, they both went to do some quick shopping while we 4 satisfy our hungry stomachs.








S.shine's Lu Rou Fan

I still prefer the one in Sg though.
My occasional lunch from Xiao Ba Wang located at B1 of Tamp1.



My Ji Par noodle!
Super big serving yet at a super reasonable price!


Gyozas!

Mili and her crispy chicken noodle!
Taste exactly like mine just that her chicken is in smaller cube-like shapes.

If i had known earlier, I would have ordered the pork!




And finally back to the bus terminal to wait for the bus. It was alrdy almost 9pm.
We spend abt more than 6 hrs at Sungei Wang. Planned to hit other malls nearby like the new Pavilion where we can find shops like forever 21, Zara, mango etc etc are.

However, we didn't have much time left. So we decided to give it a miss and come back again next time :)


Poor s.shine..

The guys were really so pitiful. They followed us everywhere, waited for us outside the shops, and carried all our loots.
Awww....



The bus ticket with hand-written seat number.


Back to genting within 65mins and we rushed back to our hotel to wash up, put down our loots and head for the bowling alley which S.shine suggested.

However, to our dismay, the bowling center was abt to close when we reached there.
S.shine was so disappointed cos he had been wanting to play the bowling there cos the pins & the alley glows in the dark.

I felt so bad. Really bad. Cos I promised him for game yet bcos of our late shopping, we couldn't be in time for the bowling..
So sorry Baby. I didnt know it closes that early.


And so, we went to join Urania and Rob for supper since they both didnt have dinner.


Just barely 3 hrs after our dinner, we had supper again.
Oh god. Tell me, how can I not gain weight?











Heavy sinful supper and back to hotel to call for the day.
We were all dead tired after a long day of walking.



Day 3 coming up next, soon I hope?

No comments: