Saturday, November 13, 2010

when my surprise plan fails..

The past 2 weeks were hectic! The past 1 week was worst cos I wasn't able to see S.shine as he was involve in some kinda complicated work which i don't understand despite he had explained to me. hah!

All i know was this poor boy of mine gotta woke up as early as 3.30 am for work and by the time he ended work, which was also late evening time, he was exhausted.

My heart aches whenever I hear he complain how tired he was, yet i'm uable to help much. Sigh...

I skipped work today cos S.shine has a birthday lunch tgr with his campmates/batchboys over at BanYen restaurant which formally knows as Dragon Gate and is also famous for their TimSum Buffet.

And bcos I was so used to waking up early for work, my body alrm rang at 6.30am on a Saturday morning! Can u imagine that?!?

My colleagues were recently saying how "aunty" my body is now; sleeping early and waking up as early as all old grannys does.

Hence, I decided to surprised my S.shine!
I popped by his place at abt 8amish & he was sleeping so deadly like a log.
Bcos I know he set his alarm at 10am, at 9.59am, I was right beside his bed, waiting for him to wake up.

However, the surprised turned out to be a scare. haha! He wa shocked! But i know he's happy to see me right after he opened his eyes as well ;)

Anyway, below are some of the many photos that we took using his lappy.



My current obsession!
for the past 2 weeks, I've been like eating one pkt every day!
Gosh!
I hope the discription on the packaging abt "no preservative/trans fat free etc.." is reliable..




My day 2 temporary curls.




Im contemplatng if I should rebond my hair like usual,
or try smthg different like curls?
Hmm...
I've been with a straight long hair since i ws 12,
& I wanted smthg different actually, but am afraid that curls might not suit me..





Alright, gotta prepare to head down to harbour front now.
Wanted to blog in S.shine's car, but I know I'll be busying stoning away. haha!
I'm starving and i can't wait for the tim sum buffet later! Yay!
Hope it doesn't give any disappointment
:)




No comments: