Sunday, November 21, 2010

OCBC DND 2010 @ MBS!

And that was how i celebrated my Halloween, with my wonderful colleagues.

This was the dnd for all group O&T members only, with 138 tables.
In other words, the space could not accomodate all members of OCBC, and they have gotta split into a few sessions.

Theme for the night has got nothing to do with Halloween, & instead, it was MTV Awards Glam Night.

So there were people impersonating their fav celebrities like madona, michael J, LadyGaGa etc etc.

With lavish ambience& deco, good food, wonderful performances & awesome colleagues, what more could I ask more in OCBC? Oh yes, a little lesser cases pls?! haha!

Alright, pictures shall do the blogging instead. Needa rush this post for my HK drama, Gong Zhu Jia Dao & munching of my titbits ;)










































Madona won the best impersonating game












The Bare V-shaped back of my Vice-President.

Sexy back of my team;s manager.
She's a mother of 2!
Can u imagine that?





My mother at ocbc.
And I call her Chen Ma.

Manager.
































Most of team members..














S.shine came to pick me and went The Cathay for Jackass 3D with the rest.

No comments: