Wednesday, December 1, 2010

S.shine's day..

17th Nov 2010

It was S.shine's bday & Hari Raya Haji coincidentally.
Though it was a public holiday, I still made my way to the office in the morning to clear some stuffs before S.shine came to pick me in the noon.

Headed down to Heeren's Kiseki Japanese Restaurant for a lunch buffet after reading all good reviews about it.
Thank god I made reservations a day before. The Q was so long by the time we've got there.




Below are some good pictures of Kiseki.
Credits to Cuisine Paradise.
















Just by looking at these pictures makes me drool.. Guess im taking the family for a lunch treat soon! :)
Anyway, it was a very simple day spent with S.shine. Caught the movie, MegaMind after lunch, walked around, then home-sweet-home.
Oh yes, the family & I surprised him with his fav chocolate flavoured cake the night before. He was indeed shocked and surprised.
Hope he enjoyed himself:)

No comments: