Wednesday, December 1, 2010

just finished watching the 9pm drama & I was hit with my questions and doubts.
I really agree with the saying; It's always easy getting into a r/s, but it's never easy to maintain it. Worst, a marriage.

I am not an expert in r/s matters, but i know myself that I've been trying my best to improve, gaining as much experience as possible.

The r/s I'm in now makes me see myself as a real bitch in my previous.
S.shine hates it most whenever i mention about my past. He felt that i was comparing, but on the contary, i feel it's a good thing cos i am able to learn from my mistakes, and be the better.

There's a drastic change in me. A change that i couldnt believe I was able to do so & I'm happy for myself which i hope S.shine would understand.

I don't expect much in anything I do, or I'm involve in right now.
Life has been mundane for me in terms of work or personal matters. I'm trying to spark up my life a little, but there are boundaries.

I wanna continue studying, but am not sure what to major in. Im just like a lost sheep, with no goals & no ambitions to work towards to & i kinda feel really sucky & useless whenever i think of such issue.

However, i always believe that life's short & unpredictable. You never know what's gonna happen the next sec.
& that is why i'm taking a step at a time, doing things i need/like to do, eating whatever and whenever i feel like to which also explain the weight gained in me:(

Im not sure if this is what we define as "living life to the fullest", cos i feel i've been doing what i shld so far..

Alright, supper time now! Ronald came to surprise sis & da-baoed supper for the family.
Carrot cake, hokkien mee, pasa malam's junks!
Gosh, how is it not possible to gain weight?







goodnight earth!
:)

No comments: