Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hello Stranger...

Caught the movie, Hello Stranger this evening together with S.shine after watching the trailer on the website. I wanted Rapunzel so badly since weeks back after seeing the commercial, but we immediately booked the tickets online after watching the trailer.

The show is DAMN good! A mixture of comedy and romance. I couldn't expect myself to laugh so hard in this movie and teared during those touching scenes.



I rate 10/10 stars & i dont mind spending the money to watch it again!


One of the best flick this year!
Worth recommending for everyone esp the love birds.
catch the trailer here,
Afterwhich, S.shine brought me to Bedok 85 for late dinner at abt almost 10pm to satisfy my crave for hokkien mee, BBQ wings and peanut-filled rice balls.
Mad sinful food at this kinda hour, but after watching the show, i've learnt that the most imprt thing in life is to be happy cos we live only once!
But on the contary, im feeling kinda guilty now :(









Good night readers. Gonna work tmr, but not sure what time shld i head to office.
But S.shine's gonna come over personally to give me a morning "wake up call" & then send me to work.
Why do Mondays arrive so quickly? :( :( :(

No comments: