Friday, December 10, 2010

those were the days...

Hello World! It's 11.25pm now, so this is gonna be a very quick post incase this page turn dusty and websy and i gotta head to work tmr.

Well, things have been fine for me just tt i have been depressed with my weight gained.
I know this is a psychological problem & people around me must feel really irritated hearing this kinda stuffs from me.

But which woman on earth don't wanna look good and at their best?

I browsed thru my pictures in fb and i saw the changes in me these 2 years. Physcially changed esp these few months when Im with OCBC. I eat almost more than 3 meals a day !

Below is a picture took during year 2008? or was it 2009? Can't recall.
Anyway, i was so small and skinny luh~ :( ok, probably not skinny but still, skinnier than what i am now. :( :(


you saw? I wanna be like this again !!

This picture brings back lots of fond memories. I miss my sis Anna and Babypang.
I remember how we used to see each other almost everyweekend for booze and dance over at phuture.

I guess drinking and dancing are prolly 2 of the few reasons to why i slimmed down..
But no, Im not gonna be a hardcore party animal like how i used to be :)

Anyway, if u people are seeing this, IMISSYOU guys so so much!



Life's boring and mundance ttm! There's so many things i wanna do, i wanna try, i wanna go to, but they're always reasons to why i couldnt:(

I wanna travel & see the world, I wanna shop almost everyweekend, replacing old clothes with new pretty ones, i wanna eat all the good food anyday, anytime!

However, I ain't no rich kid. Neither do i have the time for shoppings & most importantly, my size don't allow me to eat and not worry abt the consequences :(


Ironically, sometimes i felt that things aren't that bad as i thought. It's just that i've over-expect things in life. I shld feel contented, satisfied cos comparing really kills and it was actually me who caused myself to feel so miserable.
Complicated and mixed feelings i have.

Well, that is one good defination of women; complex and hard to understand.


Alright, gotta go! Gonna end this post with 2 shots with Mili Sissi taken at ChangiAiport T3's carpark after supper.





Goodnight world !


No comments: