Wednesday, December 22, 2010

dong zhi jie kuai le!

The chinese believes that having "tang-yuan" together means to bring the family closer tgr, like a bonding session.


Not just family, but also friends and all the love ones.


this year's was far from what i expected. I only shared a bowl of tang yuan with my mom.. But not the rest. Sigh..


How i wish I could sit at the dining with my family and s.shine & appreciate a bowl of tang yuan together.



these traditional rice balls are one of my favourites too.

Was taught that the different colours(red&white) has meaning to it, which I've forgotten :x

I also love the peanut-filled ones too that can be found everywhere.!!



Just came back from retail therapy with mili sissi. Wasn't in a really good mood recently & i dont know why. I don't seem to look forward to anything. Not christmas, not New Year, not even my 21st Birthday. & i dont know why.

Came across this saying very often recently, "Never make someone your priority when u're just an option to them" it make sense.. but... how many of us can actually do that? It easier to be said then done. Trust me, i've tried, & i was defeated by my own wishful, silly, gullibile mind& heart.

At the end of the day, your weak heart & mind still advice you to close an eye & take a step back eps when it's someone imprt, someone you love. & i believe these silly people are usually the weak women. Poor us..

Anyway, it was just a casual remark that on that saying which i came across frquently recently, not pointing fingers at anyone :))













Promise a proper post the next time on Mom's & lil` bro's birthdays!!
A long weekend for me since this afternoon (except Fri for celebration in the office).
Shld i be happy or not? wanted to do smthg productive tonight like hitting mustafa, but things crop up.
Come to think about it, i really do not mind working tmr.. But im not welcome back to the office cos i needa clear leave :((

No comments: