Thursday, February 17, 2011

21st Birthday Party @ Hard Rock Hotel

11.02.11 (Friday)



Decided to celebrate on the 11th as the 14th falls on a Monday and Sat & Sun has family gatherings.



Though I know it's my 21st, but i decided to keep it simple and sweet.

Mom booked me a suite for a night at Hard Rock Hotel again as the family had a pleasant stay over there the previous time .



S.shine took leave on that day as well and we both went to checked in at 3pmish.

Thank god there was him, else i couldn't imagine carrying all the heavy stuffs all by myself.





About 2hrs later, while watching the Tom&Jerry on the tv, S.shine recieved a call.



S.s: "come, let's go down now."

Me: "Huh? Why?"

S.s: "The caterer is here alrdy."

Me: "HUH??! WHY SO EARLY? I thought i told them specifically to reach at 7pm? My friends will only arrive 2hrs later leh. Then no warmers, later my food turn cold how? Walao..!"

S.s: "How? Go down then see how lo.."



so we went down with me looking furious.

& when we were walking towards a van, & I was about to open my mouth to scold the delivery man, the man pulled out a bunch of beautiful balloons out from his van.



I was SO SURPRISED! S.shine really got me this time round. I totally knew nthg abt that and didnt expect that.









See the beautiful helium-filled balloons?

& it was my fav colour pink, & my fav Hello Kitty!!

Aww...







and of course, S.shine alone would not be able to come out with such a surprise.
specially thanks to Milly Sissi whom he has been collaborating with the past few weeks before my bday. :)








Changed up while waiting for the guests to arrive...




























S.shine so engrossed with his soccer match..




At slightly after 7pm, the buffet arrived.

Due to security reasons, warmers are not allowed in the hotel room.

Hence I decided to go for the mini buffet.




Neo Garden Group.





Liquors for the day..

Beer: Hoegaarden.


























S.shine preparing for the game..


















Jerline & Shermain Love

























The best Mom on Earth..




































































Shermain Love.
Knew her since sec1 and i felt it was fate the brought us together.
I still rmbr clearly that she was the first person who spoke to me when i was in the class.
We spent most of the time tgr during sec school, & i miss those days.
Despite we're aren't as close as we were before due to our own busy schedules/lives,
still, i never regretted knowing love & really appreciate that she played a part in my life.
since 2003 and still counting...


Jerline
Another secondary school close friend whom i knew in my CCA.

I always admire her pretty features!!




Love u both!







Joseph!





Timo.

































2nd surprise from S.shine!
I rmbr seeing this cute agar agar over at his friend's daughter's 1st bday party and merely commented that i want one on my bday as well.
And bcos i was so busy with work, cny, and preparations of this party, i totally forgotten abt it.
When my girls came up ringing the hotel room bell, i saw Zee carrying this huge polka-dot box which was where my hello kitty agar agar was hidden!!


I was then told that this agar agar was all along in my house's refrigerator.
I seriously ain't observant enough..


Awww.. so cute right?




Cake cutting session...











Pure Addiction from EmiCakes.
cake was a little too sweet though :(





















The carrot was actually one of the prize of them game that we had.
haha!



Tears of joy...













































Was asked the make a speech with the carrot.





















































Bestest girlfriends i could ever asked for.





















And of course, my guys!!!








Lastly & most imprtly, my family!!
Kinda sad that dad couldnt make it there, but he still managed to celebrate for me on my 2nd celebration the next day with the family&relatives :)



































love ohs!



Thanks for all presence despite all of you were so busy.
Thanks for making this simple party happened.
& i appreciate that alot.





4 comments:

Samuel said...

Hi, my name is samuel. I find you beautiful and just want to know you better. :)

Jasmine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jasmine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jasmine said...

Hi, may I know the buffet you ordered is for how many pax? And was it enough for all your guests?