Tuesday, February 1, 2011

self-pampering for cny..

i specially took half day leave this afternoon to get my nails pampered and ran errands for the coming cny occasion.

A super busy day for me and of course, my poor S.shine.


Was telling the boy how busy i was gonna be this morning, explaining to him my schedules and asked him what was his plans since i wouldnt hv much time for him.

& he replied: "My plan is to follow you lor.. " I can't help but laughed out so loud at his silly yet sweet reply.

Below was my schedule planned for today,

8am~1pm: Work
2pm~3.30pm: Classic Pedi @ DowntownEast
4pm-5pm: Town to get both mili sissy and my wedges changed.
5.30pm~7pm: Extensions with Gel polish manicure @ Bugis.
7.30pm: Home-sweet-home while S.shine rushed for his friend's birthday dinner.

Was so damn busy today! And the rush was all bcos of cny. Gosh!



My purple pedi blends into my carpet so well!
& I do love my mani, just that the gel layer was too thick on some fingers that i had to specially take leave again tmr to go back and re-do!
It's hot pink colour in real life anyway, not red.
Was having reunion dinner with S.shine & his family the past Sunday and I rcv my very first 21st birthday gift from his mom!!
Auntie was so sweet.
She spent so much time deciding on this gift & was afriad i might not like it.
& guess what? She got my fav design !!!


Thanks Aunty !
:)
Lastly, Happy 10th Month ohs!!
i know i've said this before & u're sick of hearing/seeing it again.
But still, im gonna say it.
"i know whatever you do, you do it for me, and bcos you love me.
I know it, even u're bad at expressing yourself, even if u don't say mushy words,
i just know it!!!
Thanks for every little things you've done & i really do appreciate alot!"













xoxo!
Goodnight my dearest readers:)

No comments: